Dear Members and Friends of Kings Fitness & Leisure,
We are currently keeping a close eye on the news and any updates from the government on their recommended course of action in response to COVID -19.
At present we plan to remain ‘Open as Usual’.
At all times, we aim to implement high levels of hygiene. We are encouraging all Leisure club users to wash their hands thoroughly whilst in the facility, and at regular times throughout the day. In addition to this we have/will be introducing the following measures.
- We have made hand sanitiser available to all users of the facility.
- We have made disinfectant spray available outside of studios and the gym.
- Members of staff have increased their cleaning throughout the site, disinfecting areas of higher risk.
- We ask our facility users to disinfect their equipment after use.
- We ask that you do not come to Kings Fitness & Leisure if you have a fever and/or cough.
- Please do not come to Kings Fitness & Leisure if you or anyone living with you has any of these symptoms.
Should Kings Fitness experience issues due to staff being unwell we will endeavour to cover any shortages, so that there is no disruption to our operation. We will do this to the very best of our ability.
We will never compromise on safe operation of Kings Fitness & Leisure. If we are unable to provide this safe environment, we will notify you of this and will advise you of the steps we intend to take as soon as we are reasonably able.
If you have any further questions or concerns at this time, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
The Kings Fitness Management team,