We are excited to announce that our pre school gymnastics sessions will be starting back from January 2021, for children aged 3-4 years old
Bouncing, spinning, rolling, your children are already natural born gymnasts? So if you want to help them develop their physical skills, what better place to start?
Pre-school gymnastics teaches your children important skills like balance and co-ordination. With expert supervision and a playful environment, it’s a great way for them to have fun and lay down the foundations of a healthy and active lifestyle.
We have been working hard here at Kings to keep everybody safe in the current climate and have implemented a number of measures to follow this through in our gymnastics sessions:
- 15 minute gap in-between sessions
- Cleaning of equipment and touch points between sessions
- Class sizes reduced from 15 to 12 and extra sessions added
- Temperature checks upon arrival for children, parents and instructors
- A one way-system is in place throughout the centre
- Hand gel stations throughout the centre for use before and after the session
Weekly sessions are available as below:
Between now and 4th January you can BUY 5 SESSIONS AND GET 5 FREE! This means you will pay just £25 for 10 gymnastics sessions!
Simply give our reception team a call on 01934 744939 to book your space.